This will suit you and your business if all, or any of the following apply to you:
- You already have an online presence (social media, website) to some degree
- You launched your business a while ago and you haven’t done much/any work on your online channels since
- Your Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter following isn’t growing like you want it to
- You feel uninspired or even tired of trying to work out what will work for your business and are ready for a change
- Your are interested in re-branding your social media
- You enjoy social media, you just want a little help or push in the right direction [/left]
Where do we start?
One on one consultation- 1 hour (by phone, Skype or face-to-face if Gold Coast based)
During this consult, we will establish:
- What are going to be your most effective channels
What do you receive?
Where to next?
- Set up further social media accounts if required
- Refresh your channels with new imagery (client supplied)
- Ensure that all of your channels are consistent and looking great
- Simple PDF document containing your account log in details and passwords for your safe keeping
- The tools & knowledge to manage your own social media networks!
I am not 100% sure that my business needs a complete online relaunch, are we able to discuss the possibilities before I go ahead? Of course! Before I take on any new projects I like to have a chat with you to discuss your goals and expectations, take a look at where you are at and then roughly establish where I could take you with your social media. You have the opportunity to ask plenty of questions about my service, so make a list! The rebranding of the social media benefit is available with cheapest and real Youtube views on Internet. The subscribers on the channel are required to meet with the desired results. The answering of the questions is with intelligence for the purchase of the followers.
I am pretty happy with how my Facebook is going, but my Pinterest and Instagram are not gaining as much momentum. What happens here? Every client and business is different, and this is why I tailor each package to suit. In our initial consultation this will be discussed and we can hone in on the areas that need work, ensuring that they remain consistent with your existing profiles that are working well.
Do you take every new business or project on? Short answer is no- I only take on clients whose work I really just “get” if I don’t understand your new venture, I do not feel that I will be able to represent your brand as best to my ability. I also do not take on new clients unless their required deadlines and timeframes suit my current client schedule, I do not want to let anyone down. For questions regarding current availability or any other information regarding this please contact me.
This sounds like what I am after for my business, but there are a few items missing that I would possibly like to add- is this possible? Of course. As mentioned above every client is different, these packages are very general and each project usually starts to take form and direction after our initial consultation. I am happy to fit in with your requirements and your individual needs, if in doubt- contact me for more information.