Are you looking for a windows version of uc browser? You have come to the right page to look for it. The article will guide you with a complete set-up process and everything you need to know about the subject of concern. The UC browser is one of the most popular browsers among all the other common browsers like chrome and opera; you might not know that it was curated by the Chinese company Alibaba. However, this application was banned in the play store by the Indian government for security issues.
More About It
Before using the UC browser on your PC, you need to know that it is entirely illegal to use it in India. The article provides a guideline and is not responsible for your actions. You could opt for other fast browsers like Brave and so on.
Features of UC Browser For PC:
- The downloading speed would be higher than in other browsers.
- The browsing experience would be faster.
- You would be able to block ads easily.
- It saves a lot of data.
- If you are using UC drive, you will get an additional 20 GB of storage free.
Specs Of The Application
- The latest version of the UC browser is 188.8.131.521
- The file size would be around 54 MB.
- It was last updated on 17th August 2020.
- The download rate of the browser is above 500 million, with ratings of 4.5/5.
It could even manage files and recommend sites as per your activities.
- The first step is to download the file from the website.
- Secondly, turn on “installation from unknown sources.”
- Install the file.
- Launch the application.
- Start browsing without hassles.
With all that being said, this is how you can use the Windows version of the UC browser. But remember that it is illegal to use in India.