How do you want to spent your leisure time? What can you do to pass the boring time? Either you stay at home or go out for a walk with friends or chat with them over the mobile phone.
There were times when everything was simple and easy where after coming back home from school, you would come back and have lunch and finish with the day’s homework.
Then after some rest, you would go out and play with friends like football, cricket, marbles, hide and seek and others.
Sadly, now all these are gone with childhood itself and today’s generation can never get to enjoy what we all did in our times. Rather, they don’t want to because they have the mobile phone with unlimited internet at their disposal to give them unlimited pleasure.
Even shopping has become online with the advent of online shopping portals like flipkart, amazon, bluesky etc. You have everything at your fingertips, quite literally with just a click away to get anything you want at the moment.
Online shopping is quite enjoyable but at the same time it can be quite dangerous as well. The virtual world has many devious minds lying in wait to cheat innocent people of their hard earned money in the form of hackers, cyber criminals etc.
The consumer epic is a good website that gives you product reviews of everything which will help you to choose the best.
7 tips for safe online shopping:
- Purchase from reputed portals: Just make sure that the brand and its company are quite reliable based on their track record and the reviews of people sharing their experience in the comment section.
- The connection should be secure to avoid hacking
- Read and analyze the terms and conditions
- Use only debit/credit cards
- Ignore/avoid offers with money back guarantee
- Don’t reveal any personal information like bank details, account number
- The password should be long and unique