The time to improve
With the changing climatic conditions of the world, people all around are getting concerned about changing the ways of work. One of the important steps under it is to ensure sufficient greenery on the earth and leave it a better place for the coming generations. This need for green fuel has led to many organizations developing the best solutions. One amongst them is zeroavia, and its goal to introduce hydrogen technology in the jets. Read on to learn further about it.
Understanding the mission
In this time of developing greener solutions, ZeroAvia has come up with the following mission goals:
- Enabling zero-emission at a scale of 500 miles.
- Reducing the current fuel cost by half, and yet provide the same performance of flying as the conventional fuels.
- Develop a market of USD 100 billion for creating a cleaner, greener, and more convenient method of travel. (To reduce the current ashes generated from the jets).
- Meeting the demand of 100,000+ miles of travel in the next ten years with the maximum occupancy of the flights.
With this mission in mind, zeroavia has garnered almost three rounds of funding from 10 investors to build excellence for hydrogen fuel cells.
Apart from this novel mission, the organization has also developed key USPs to sell its concept in the market. The following points detail it:
- The novel powertrain cuts off about 75% emissions compared to the conventional fuel and reduces the maintenance cost by 50%.
- Develop expertise of the team with experiences across aviation, automotive, fuel supply, and real estate industries.
- Set up the first milestone of 500-mile travel with zero emissions.
- An environment of research and technology across the nations of Norway, the UK, and California.
Therefore, it is important to boost the confidence of such brands and contribute towards the mission of lean and clean flying.