Facebook advertising is one of the most popular and effective ways to establish your online presence as a business. There are various ways in which you can do effective Facebook marketing, you can Buy real Facebook likes at low price, or you can use tools to get all the analytics about your page. However, there are several myths that are there regarding Facebook advertising. In this article, we are going to look at some of the common myths about marketing that everyone thinks are true.
- Over time Facebook has increased the limit of text that is there in an image. Earlier you were only allowed to insert 20% text in any image that you post as an advertisement. This rule has been adjusted by Facebook now as you get more text percentage in any image that you upload. Since most of the people are unaware of this face they are still sticking to the 20% text per image.
- As Facebook bought Instagram you now have the option of sharing all your posts on Instagram as well. Most people think that Instagram is for Millenials only but that is absolutely wrong. You will exponentially expand your target audience as you include Instagram in your marketing strategy.
- Another misconception that people have is that there you pay more for Facebook Ads as you get fewer results and relevance scores. However, your relevance score is completely another thing, if you are getting good results from your advertisements despite having low relevance score you should always continue with your campaign as in the end it is all about the likes and share that you get.
- Higher frequency is also considered bad for your page which is not true at all. The higher the frequency of your post on your target audience’s page the more easily you get more potential customers.
- Lastly, considering high CPM for your page a bad thing is not true as well. CPM is the “cost per mille” which is essentially the price you pay per 1000 interactions that you have for your page.
These are some of the most common myths that you come across as you do Facebook advertisement.